WoW Dragonflight will bring many new features to the game. It’s high time for players to start farming Gold with suitable classes.
WoW Gold has always been an essential aspect of Azeroth since many rely on this currency. With the release of Dragonflight, many cool new things are making their way into World of Warcraft. Players are understandably stocking up as much Gold as they can to unlock every content available in the expansion. With the demand for Gold going further up, gamers are wondering which classes they should take to farm Gold.
Best Classes for Farming Gold in World of Warcraft Dragonflight
With so much new upcoming content, fans are trying to gear up their character to farm gold. There are a lot of new WoW mounts, pets, items, and raids in the further expansion, so it makes sense for gamers to stock up on money to buy everything they can. While any job can grind the game’s premium currency, some classes are more efficient than others.
Many of the classes’ efficiency in gold farming will revolve around their chosen specialization. Aside from their base job, the specs will significantly determine how fast they can get money. Here are all the best ones for farming Gold:
- Protection Paladin – This Paladin spec is arguably the best in solo content. Their capabilities for sustaining and increasing movement speed buffs make them ideal for engaging in trade skills and mob grinding. They can easily find groups for Raids due to their tank-support role. In addition, they can quickly grind old raid content by themselves.
- Feral Druid – Their ability to shapeshift makes Feral Druids so effective. They have one of the most optimal ways of getting around due to their Flight Form. This makes them the ideal class for gathering resources and reaching nodes almost inaccessible to other characters.
- Unholy Death Knight – This DK spec is exceptionally viable in many fight scenarios, such as Raids and PvP. Aside from being decent in battles, DKs also have an increased movement speed perk due to their On a Pale Horse passive while riding mounts.
- Arcane Mage – This DPS class is very viable in mob grinding and raiding due to their insane DPS. They can clear out mobs of enemies while also burning down single-target units. This spec also has portal usage that can decrease travel time.
- Fury Warrior – Fury Warriors are great at farming Gold due to their reliability in solo content and DPS roles. They can easily cut down foes to harvest materials or function as damagers in Raids.
- Beast-Master Hunter – BM Hunters are highly reliable for solo grinding and trade skills. Their defensive buffs help them take on solo battles, but they are less efficient done Protection Pallys.
These six classes are considered the best gold farmers in the game. Gamers looking to get rich should try out one of these specializations.
Why Do You Need Gold in World of Warcraft?
Fans know that getting powerful in World of Warcraft relies on getting lucky in your loot drops in Dungeon Raids. This presents a question to many gamers of why they even need to farm Gold. While raiding does help with the character progression, a bunch of other features is mainly, most of the time conveniently, accessed using the game’s premium currency.
Gold is the main currency used in buying and selling items in the game’s Auction House. Tons of wares are available in the market, which is essential for various aspects of the game. Here are all the things that you can buy with Gold:
- Crafting Materials
- Item Repairs
- Leveling Materials
- Pre-Raid Items
Cosmetics are some of the most expensive things that gamers can spend their Gold on willingly. Transmogs, pets, and mounts are very high in demand in the Auction House, especially those that are high-quality or extremely rare. While costumes are mainly for aesthetics, horses and pets have other functional uses. Battle pets can assist heroes in their open-world PvE fights. Meanwhile, higher-quality mounts can provide faster travel time from place to place.
Before gamers should start raiding, they should ensure they have the proper equipment to optimize their chances of success. Gold can be used to buy Pre-Raid items, which are essential. Leveling Materials are resources that can help players progress their characters outside of the gearing system. Meanwhile, heroes will also need to repair their equipment from time to time.
It is sometimes more convenient for artisans to buy the materials they need rather than going out in the field to gather them. Crafters can produce a variety of things, from gear to consumables. Food and other consumables are also something that heroes would spend their Gold on. These items provide various buffs that are helpful in raids and PvP scenarios.
Gather Up Gold in Dragonflight
With the entry of Dragonflight, it is high time for players to farm as much WoW Gold as possible. Whether you are planting money via raiding, gathering, or mob grinding, choosing the proper class will make a big difference. Try out any of the recommended jobs in this guide.