The allure of hours of fun and the potential to win massive jackpots has made mobile slots the most popular mobile game in the casino. However, if you’re yet to experience the thrills of these, this guide will help to get you started.
Choose the best casino
Before diving into how to play mobile slots, you want to ensure that you pick the right casino for you. Here are some considerations to weigh up when deciding where to play:
- Does the casino have a wide variety of slots from different software providers?
- Are the bonuses and promotions player-friendly? Meaning do you stand a reasonable chance of making some profit.
- How long does it take to process deposits and withdrawals?
- Is there player support on hand around the clock?
To help answer these queries and to compare casinos side by side, MobileUSCasinos.com is one of the most trusted resources on the web. Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, it’s time to play!
All of the top mobile casinos will offer hundreds of slots, so it can be overwhelming which one to play. Take a moment to find a game you will enjoy. If you’re chasing the dream of a million-dollar payout, then check out the progressive slots, if you like games using themes from blockbuster movies and A-list celebs, there are plenty of these, too.
How to play
After choosing a slot title, it will instantly load on your mobile device – you don’t have to download any additional software. So, let’s get started!
- First of all, it helps if you take a look at the slot’s paytable. This tells you how winning combinations are formed, how many payline there are, the value of the symbols, and most importantly, what you have to do to trigger the bonus feature.
- Next you want to set the cost per spin. This is done by expanding the side menu. Some slots have a coin value and bet level setting; however, they usually state a total dollar value as well, so you know the cost. Secondly, there are slots with fixed paylines and non-fixed paylines. If you’re playing on a non-fixed payline slot, you have the option of choosing how many lines you want active on each spin.
- With your bet amount set up, all that remains is for you to tap the circular arrow to spin the reels. Many slots also have an ‘autoplay’ feature that allows you to sit back and watch the action without tapping the spin button all the time.
- When you land a win, the symbols typically start flashing, and the winning line combination and the amount you won is highlighted. The winnings are added to your casino bankroll immediately.
That’s really all there is to playing mobile slots. The main takeaway is to spend some time choosing the right casino and finding the right slot that matches your taste and bankroll. Lastly, we’d like to remind all players to gamble responsibly, particularly when playing slots. Although these games have a fairly generous RTP, it is possible to go several spins without a win. Play for fun and entertainment, and you’ll have a great time.