If there is one thing certain about slot games is that they are never short of options, especially in themes! Just about whatever concept you can think of, you best bet that there is one slot theme for several various types of players.
Yet when it comes to attracting a huge group of people, nothing compares to the magnetism that branded slot games have, such as Nolimit City’s recently released Das xBoot. Read on to find out what it is and how you can make big bucks from it.
Meet Nolimit City
Nolimit City was launched in 2014, but their relatively fresh entry into the market didn’t separate them from the established companies. They are a modern and forward-thinking organisation whose limitless creativity resulted in extreme variance, high RTPs, exclusive bonus features, and very rewarding payouts. All of which you can enjoy in their Das xBoot (Nolimit City).
About Das xBoot slot game
Das xBoot is the first branded slot of Nolimit City, which is based on a 1981 critically acclaimed German war film entitled Das Boot. So, prepare your arms and weapons because this game will transport you to a World War 2 German submarine patrolling in the harsh depths of the Atlantic Ocean.
With the challenges of the sea, grief damages in the u-boat, tensions among your comrades and brutal attacks from your enemies, do you think you can go home and bring back the gold? That’s for you to know based on the game details of Das xBoot.
How to bet and play Das xBoot
Ready to traverse the cruel war at the sea? Here’s a basic rundown of how to play Das xBoot:
- Place your wager by clicking on the currency sign (e.g. € or $). The game’s minimum bet is €0.25, the default bet is €1, and the maximum bet is €100.
- Toggle the spin speed from the lightning bolt button.
- The ‘play’ button accesses the autoplay menu. This is where you can set your loss and win limits.
The maths of Das xBoot: RTP, volatility, and hit frequency
Akin to the sea’s erraticness, Das xBoot is an extremely volatile slot game with a dual RTP (return to player) set up at 96.03% and 94.04% and hit frequency of 22.17%. This means that you can win big rewards but occasionally.
How to win Das xBoot
Das xBoot is quite volatile, but fret not because we’re getting started with the game’s best part. It features high-paying symbols and rewarding game features that can lead you to the max payout worth 55,200x your bet.
Winning combinations of Das xBoot are made from landing three or more matching symbols from the leftmost reel. There are initially 576 winning ways, but with the xWays symbols, you can increase them up to 75,712.
The submarine crew members are the five premium symbols of Das xBoot. These are the chef, engineer, periscope and radio operator, and the Kapitanleutnant who is the top-tier symbol that can pay up to 20x your bet.
Got your eyes on the Kapitanleutnant symbol? You can further your win of 20x your stake with the following bonus features:
- xNudge Wilds ? 4-row high Wild that always nudges into full visibility, increasing the Wild multiplier by +1 with each nudge.
- xWays ? This special symbol increases the number of ways to win by revealing two or more of the same sign. If you land several xWays symbols, they’ll all be of the same type.
- xBomb Wild Multiplier ? xBombs will blast away non-winning symbols from the reels, making a place for new symbols to fall in. It also counts as a Wild symbol. Before the following collapse, an xBomb boosts the win multiplier by one.
Das xBoot (Nolimit City) is a unique slot game that you shouldn’t miss out on. It’s packed with features that give you plenty of opportunities to win big, so it is no doubt that it’s likely to become another of the provider’s classics like Punk Rocker.